ARC Research fellow at Monash University in collaboration with Professors G. Webb and A. Nicholson.
- September 2014: My work with Professor E. Keogh accepted as a full paper to IEEE ICDM 2014
- September 2014: My work on MML for Chordalysis accepted as a full paper to IEEE ICDM 2014
- June 2014: Visiting researcher in Dr C. Raissï's team at the French Institute for Computer Science.
- April-May 2014: Visiting researcher in Professor E. Keogh's team at University of California.
- September 2013: Chordalysis - My work for log-linear analysis accepted as a full paper to IEEE ICDM 2013
|June 2014||Visiting researcher at Dr C. Raissï's lab.|
|April-May-2014||Visiting researcher at Professor E. Keogh's lab.|
|July 2013||Visiting researcher at A/Professor G. Forestier's lab.|
|May 2011||Visiting researcher at Professor M. Teisseire's lab at the Remote Sensing Center.|
|2009-2012||Doctoral researcher at the French Space Agency, Thalès and at the iCube laboratory.|
|2009-2012||Teaching assistant at the Computer Science Department of the University of Strasbourg.|
Faculty of Information Technology
Building 63 - Room 224
PO Box 63
E-Mail: petitjean (at) tiny-clues (dot) eu